Shared Ownership Schemes in Mole Valley
Shared Ownership enables you to buy part of a property, with a housing association owning the remaining share.
If you are interested in learning more about shared ownership and other means of purchasing, please go to the Help To Buy website where you can also register your interest. Shared ownership re-sales in the district may also be available.
Coming soon: New Shared Ownership Homes
Current shared ownership homes under construction (some may not be advertised yet):
Middlemead (Clarion Housing)
- 2 x 2 bedroom apartments from £280,000 min 50% share - available now
- 4 x 2 bed houses and 10 x 3 bed houses due in Autumn 2019 (Phase 3)
Church Road (Shanley Homes)
- 5 x 2 bed flats - under offer - completion Spring 2018
High Street (Mount Green Housing Association)
- 2 x 1 bed apartments (new build) - expected completion October 2018
Chart Gardens (Mount Green Housing Association)
- 3 x 1 bed apartments (re-sales)
River Lane (So resi) - under offer
- 4 x 2 bed houses
- 4 x 3 bed houses
Completion due in 2018
Randalls Road (Clarion Housing)
- 2 x 2 bedroom apartments from £332,500 min 25% share - available now
Completion Spring 2018
Cleeve Road (A2 Dominion)
- 1 bed flats - on site
Visit the Help To Buy East and South East website to register interest and find out more.