Roads, Parking & Travel

Car Parking
Find out more about the locations and charges of car parks, paying a PCN and how to sign up to the cashless service, RingGo.
Dead Animals
Mole Valley District Council (MVDC) street cleaning contractors will collect any dead animals they see, or are reported to them, on the highway.
Drains on a Public Road
To report broken or missing drain covers, or blocked drains in the road, please contact Surrey County Council
Faulty Street Light
To report a faulty street light, please contact Surrey County Council
Lift Sharing in Mole Valley
Sharing journeys to work is an easy way of reducing fuel costs and road congestion.
Mole Valley Road Closures
Mole Valley District Council (MVDC), in consultation with relevant agencies such as Surrey Police and Surrey County Council (SCC), has the power to temporarily close a road for public events such as commemorations or street parties which are being held on the road.
Parking on Rail Strike Days
Anyone with a Dorking Station car park season ticket will be eligible to park for free in any MVDC car park on days there are no Southern Rail services due to strikes and the Dorking Station car park is at full capacity.
Parking Permits
Apply for a residents' parking permit, a commuter season ticket or a temporary Disability Parking Permit.
Report a Pothole
Report a pothole in Mole Valley roads by visiting Surrey County Council's website
Street Name Plates
If a street name plate (the sign that displays the name of your road) has been damaged or is missing please contact with details of the location and what the issue is.
Street Naming & Numbering
Residents can apply to change the name of their home and developers can alter the name of a street or new development.
Information about booking taxis and private hire vehicles, bus passes and information relating to airport expansion proposals.