On Sunday 4 August, the annual Prudential RideLondon-Surrey Classic and 100 events will return to Surrey. Spectators are invited to line the route to cheer on their favourite top athlete or to support the thousands of family and friends who will be raising money for their favourite charity.
Prudential RideLondon-Surrey Classic, Sunday 4 August 2019, sees 150 of the world's top male cyclists starting from Horse Guards Parade and racing over much of the same route as the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100, with extended circuits of testing terrain to meet international race requirements.
Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100, Sunday 4 August 2019, will see 25,000 amateur cyclists take on a cycling challenge like no other through London and Surrey on a similar route to that of the London 2012 Olympic road races. The Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 starts in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, goes out through London to Surrey's stunning country roads and hills before returning to the capital to finish in spectacular style on The Mall in front of Buckingham Palace.
Despite the road closures, some routes are available into both Dorking and Leatherhead and car parking is available in both towns. To find your route, please visit the Prudential RideLondon website.
Dorking Car Parks on Sunday 4 August
- Reigate Road: Accessible from Cockerel Roundabout
- Pippbrook Car Park: Accessible from Cockerel Roundabout
- St Martins Walk: No access
- Southside: No access from High Street and no exit from Rose Hill
- Wathen Road: No access
- West Street: No access from West Street
- Junction Road: No access
- Church Street: No access
- Dene Street: No access onto High Street
- North Street: No access onto High Street
Leatherhead Car Parks on Sunday 4 August
- Swan Shopping Centre car park: vehicles should approach from Bridge Street to North Street. Entry into and out of the Swan Centre car park on Leret Way will be permitted via a traffic control system.
- Leatherhead Leisure centre car park: off Guildford Road.
- Upper Fairfield Road car park: accessed from Copthorne Road into St. John's Avenue.
Bridge Street car park: no access
- Randalls Road: no access
- Church Street: no access
- Church Road: no access
- Station Road car park: no access
As in previous years, there will be significant road closures in order to secure the safety of riders and spectators and anyone wishing to travel on the day is invited to check their route carefully. Additional information for communities on the route will be available at www.prudentialridelondon.co.uk/info-hub/community-info. If travelling is unavoidable, please refer to the Prudential RideLondon website for more information about road closures. If you need advice, you can contact the RideLondon team for assistance on 0345 894 9773 or plan your journey using Prudential RideLondon's interactive map.
Printer Friendly Version