Drains on a Public Road

To report broken or missing drain covers, or blocked drains in the road, please contact Surrey County Council

Last Updated: 27/02/2017

Printer Friendly Version

Do you have any comments about this page?

If you feel this page on 'Drains on a Public Road' could be improved then please let us know here

For general enquiries use Report it, Apply for it or Contact Us